Tuesday, March 22

Eggs

It's around this time of year when our thoughts turn to Easter 
and the humble egg seems to feature everywhere...

What is it about them?

I love eggs - of all forms, and I have quite an eclectic collection.
My collection ranges from paper to chocolate, from chicken to ceramic. 
I am drawn to the pale blue / green hues of duck eggs and buy trays of them to blow, 
just so I can admire the colour. Duck Egg Blue - even the name sounds lovely. Once a friend even bought me half a dozen Cream Legbar chicken eggs as a gift - I was thrilled. Am I Weird ?

 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have created and what a beautiful home you have !!!!!

    Thank you for sharing gorgeous photo after gorgeous photo. You are such a inspiration with your design ...... love it! ;)

    Of course, I am a follower:)

    Have a wounderful weekend!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your divine blog through a la Parisienne & you have a new avid follower!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love hearing from you x