Thursday, February 24

A thank you...



I hold Mandy Locke in high esteem, her blog "a la parisienne" was a great inspiration when I set out into the world of blogging - I love the look and feel, of her blog very feminine and romantic, combined with beautiful images and thoughtful words, it remains one of my favorites.


So you can imagine I was very flattered when she asked to write a post about me!!!


The resulting post "powder blue a beautifully hidden corner" is wonderful, and I am so thrilled, not only for the kind words, but also for the new friends that have visited me here...

Thank you Mandy


7 comments:

  1. Debbie,

    This is a true testiment to how having a blog can make the world smaller; it makes it easier to know people you would have never crossed paths with. I am honored that such a talented and kind woman like you would ever find my blog a pretty place to visit and even more flattered that you would consider it an inspiration.

    Your home is absolutely gorgeous; it will definitely continue to be an inspiration for me and the decorating in my home. Thank you for your willingness to share it with us.

    Your friend,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie!
    I am a "blogging friend" of Mandy... we have never met in real life but have so much in common we would be good friends were we neighbors. Her taste is IMPECCABLE and introducing us to you and your style is just another indication of that!
    I am thrilled to have now discovered you - I've got the vapors of the photo of the turquoise dresser with the cloche... oh my!
    Amitiés!
    Angela,
    ParisienneFarmgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy,
    And I am totally blown away how kind and thoughtful you are...

    Angela thinks so too!
    Hello Angela

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, I'm extremely thankful to Mandy too, I have loved her blog for a long while, and now I love yours too.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh.... that is so sweet. There's a whole world of sweet bloggy chickies out there!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    PS... I'm following. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad I found you! I love french and romantic! I am super excited about your book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me your comments...
Debbie x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.